Chevrolet Performance 350/290HP Crate Engine - GM (19355658)
- SKU: 19355658
- Other Names: Engine
LIMITED TIME SPECIAL FREE DRESS UP KIT!!! YOU CHOOSE BLACK, ORANGE, OR CHROME!!! MESSAGE US NOW!!!
THOUSANDS OF ENGINES SOLD!!!!
THOUSANDS OF SATISFIED HAPPY CUSTOMERS!!!!!
CALL US [phone removed by eBay] RADLEY CHEVROLET
2 YEAR/ 50K GM WARRANTY (CALL US FOR DETAILS)
FREE SHIPPING TO THE US 48!!!
(LIFT GATE AND RESIDENTIAL SERVICES AVAILABLE SUBJECT TO CHARGE)
We offer the largest selection in OEM GM PARTS> We are a Chevrolet Dealership located in Fredericksburg VA .ustomer satisfaction is our top priority!
Drop some performance into your Street Rod, Muscle Car or Truck with these genuine GM Performance engines! All GM Performance engines include a 24 Month 50,000 mile warranty. GM Performance Parts believes that everyone should be able to afford a high quality GM V-8 without going broke. The 350/290 is an answer to those car crafters who demand maximum return on their money.
- Economical power
- Four-bolt block
- 290 hp @ 5100 rpm
- 326 lb.-ft. of torque at 3750 rpm
- 4.00" x 3.48" Bore x Stroke
- 8.5:1 compression ratio
- 87 Octane recommended fuel
- 4-bolt main caps
- Provisions for both RH and LH oil dipstick
- Contain a 2-piece rear main seal
- .450" intake / .460" exhaust - cam lift
- Cam duration @ .050": 222° intake / 222° exhaust
- 112° lobe separation
- .194" intake / 1.50" exhaust valves
- 1.5:1 ratio rocker arms
- Add an intake manifold, carburetor, ignition system, starter, balancer, and water pump
- The best value crate engine in the GM Performance Parts lineup
- Fully assembled long block
- Stamped steel OE valve covers
- Oil pump, pick-up, and oil pan
- Front timing cover
- 6" and 8" timing pointers for use with 2:00 mark balancers
Note: Block is drilled for either side oil dipsticks. Plugs are included to seal unused tube hole.
Possible Applications -
- Replace that tired old small-block that has served you well for years
- Finish your first Hot Rod
- A temporary stand-in while you build your dream engine
- An engine for that father/son project out in the garage
- Best for use with stock Small Block Chevy vehicles
*Applications have not been validated. They are merely suggestions of how you might enjoy your GM Performance Parts crate engine. Some applications may affect engine warranty. Some applications may not be emission legal; check state and local ordinances."
Warning: Not Intended For Marine Use
GM Crate Engine Warranty
***** SALE SUBJECT TO IN STOCK ITEMS ONLY CALL US TODAY!!!!!
OUR BEST CRATE ENGINE VALUE DELIVERS ALL YOU EXPECT IN A POWERFUL SMALL-BLOCK!
The most affordable Chevrolet Performance Small-Block crate engine is also our best seller - and it's easy to understand why. The 350/290 Base Small-BIock features four-bolt mains for strength and makes a great economical alternative to rebuilding a tired, two-bolt main core. Use it to re-power your daily driver or drop it in your budget Camaro project!
Inside the 350/290 Base are quality parts, including a camshaft and durable aluminum pistons that squeeze an 8.5:1 compression ratio. We offer the 350/290 in a base form, allowing you to add the induction and other accessories. That's great for builders swapping over the intake manifold, carburetor and other components when re-powering a vehicle.
Chevrolet Performance has all the components to build up the 350/290 Base into a high-performance, great-looking street engine, too - from an aluminum intake and carburetor (we recommend the 670-cfm Holley four-barrel, P/N 19170092) to the distributor, water pump and more. Save the time and hassle of rebuilding your old engine by ordering the 350/290 Base and finishing it to your own specifications.
Part Number: 12499529 / 19355658
Engine Type: Chevy Small-Block V-8
Displacement (cu in): 350
Bore x Stroke (in): 4.000 x 3.480
Block (P/N 10066034): Cast-iron with 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft (P/N 93426651): Nodular iron
Connecting Rods (P/N 10108688): Powdered metal steel
Pistons (P/N 93422884): Cast-aluminum
Camshaft Type (P/N 3896962): Hydraulic flat tappet
Camshaft Lift (in): .450 intake /.460 exhaust
Camshaft Duration (@.050 in): 222° intake / 222° exhaust
Cylinder Heads (P/N 93438649): Iron; 76cc chambers
Valve Size (in): 1.94 intake / 1.50 exhaust
Compression Ratio: 8.0:1
Rocker Arms (P/N 10089648): Stamped steel
Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.5:1
Recommended Fuel: Regular pump
Ignition Timing: 34° Total @ 4,000 rpm
Maximum Recommended rpm: 5,100
- Use neutral balance harmonic damper P/N 12551537
- Use internally balanced flexplate P/N 471529 for automatic transmission or flywheel P/N 14085720 for manual transmission(not included)
- Power ratings based on tests with Holley 670-cfm carburetor P/N 19170092 (not included)
- Does not accept Chevrolet Performance roller lifter assemblies
- Designed for pre-1976 street vehicles or any off-road vehicle
- Not intended for marine applications
- See the Valve Covers section for selection of chrome, polished and aluminum valve covers
- Pre-1986-style 2-piece rear main seal block
- Recommended for use in vehicles with 6,000 GVW or less
- Condition: New
- Replaces: 12499529